Baked Rosemary Pita Chips
• 4 whole wheat pita bread pockets
• 3 Tbsp. olive oil
• 1/2 tsp. dried rosemary
• 1/2 tsp. sea salt
• 1/8 tsp. dried basil
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cut pita into wedges or triangles.
2. Mix oil, salt and herbs and pour over pita wedges. Mix well.
3. Spread on oil-sprayed baking sheet and bake for 6 – 7 minutes, watching carefully.
* for a spicier chip, add 1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper and some garlic powder if desired
Originally found here
Picture originally found here