• 1/2 c. sliced peaches
• 1/2 c. blackberries
• 1/2 c. sliced mangos
• 1 Tbsp. date sugar or brown sugar
• 1 c. whole wheat flour
• 1/3 c. vegan butter
• pinch of salt
• 1/3 c. water
• 1 tsp. date sugar or brown sugar
1. Mix the date sugar or brown sugar with the fruit and set aside to marinate for about 8 minutes.
2. To make dough, Mix flour, sugar and salt. Cut in vegan butter until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
3. Add water, stirring just until mixed. Wrap in plastic wrap and chill in refrigerator for 10 minutes. Roll out dough.
4. Place dough into bottom of pan and bake 15 minutes, or save dough for top.
5. Mound fruit into pan and cover with strips of dough.
6. Bake at 375 degrees for about 20 minutes, or until crust is done.Serve with vegan ice cream.
Originally found here
Picture originally found here