Here's a quick & easy breakfast alternative, especially good on hot mornings.
• 1 c. raw almonds or nuts of choice, soaked and dehydrated
• 6 medjool dates, pitted
• 2 c. sprouted buckwheat, dried
• 1 c. quick oats
• 3 Tbsp. coconut oil, softened
• 1 c. dried apples, or 1 grated apple
• 1/2 c. plump raisins, currants, dried cranberries or dried cherries
• 1/2 c. shredded or flaked coconut
• 1/2 tsp. cinnamon or cardamom
• 1/2 c. omega 3 sprinkles or 1/4 c. chia seeds, opt.
1. In food processor, combine nuts, dried apples and medjool dates and process until chopped.
2. Pour into bowl and add remaining ingredients. Mix well. Serve with sesame almond milk.
Originally found here
Picture originally found here